[Ksummit-discuss] [TECH TOPIC] Media workshop

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mchehab at osg.samsung.com
Tue Jul 14 13:28:04 UTC 2015

We'd like to have a media Workshop together with KS/2015. The media subsystem
has been actively developed and this year we're addressing several issues
related to the Media Controller and working to improve the digital TV support
to better cover support for embedded hardware like TV sets and Set Top Boxes.

Being in Asia, and in particular, in Korea, is a plus, as lots of embedded
hardware development is happening there, and we can attract some of those
developers to be better involved upstream's work.

Regards,
Mauro