[Ksummit-discuss] [CORE TOPIC] Recruitment (Reviewers, Testers, Maintainers, Hobbyists)

Josh Triplett josh at joshtriplett.org
Mon Jul 20 08:44:20 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 08:08:25AM +0100, James Bottomley wrote:
> the mechanical one file at a time fixing
> X.  I think we need someone to be the gatekeeper and review and apply
> the script in one go.

I often find myself writing this kind of tree-wide fix, and I find it
frustrating that it can't get merged as a unit; that would avoid the
inevitable pile of merge conflicts, as well.  For anything that can be
reliably applied as a script, I'd love to see it actually run as a
script and the result committed.

- Josh Triplett