[Ksummit-discuss] [CORE TOPIC] Mainline kernel on a cellphone

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Thu Jul 23 15:40:14 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 08:42:51AM -0400, Steven Rostedt wrote:

> Although is this something to be a core topic or a tech topic? Does
> this affect all subsystems, or just a set of drivers? Note, a core
> topic wont get as much time for discussion as a tech topic would.

It's basically all subsystems that get impacted, at the minute I'd say
it's more a plan of action and process discussion than a technical one
though in the context of KS planning that's quite probably the same
thing.

> Also, what is expected to be solved at KS?

Tim Bird (Cced) has been running some sessions at other conferences
scoping the problem and discussing ways to move forward on this, another
similar session might be useful.