[Ksummit-discuss] Linux Foundation Technical Advisory Board Elections and Nomination process

Grant Likely glikely at secretlab.ca
Tue Oct 20 00:54:15 UTC 2015

Reminder and update:

As described below, the TAB elections will be held next week with the
Linux Kernel Summit and the Korea Linux Forum. The election will be
held at 6:00pm Monday evening during the on-site evening reception.
Each candidate will have the opportunity to make a brief statement
before polling. Candidates who are not able to attend personally may
provide a written statement to be read out.

We now have 12 nominees for five seats.
Kees Cook
Jon Corbet*
Thomas Gleixner*
Stephen Hemminger
Shuah Khan
Greg Kroah-Hartman*
Kurt H Maier
Steven Rostedt
Dave Taht
Josh Triplett
Sage Weil
Rafael Wysocki
(*Incumbent)

The deadline for nominations remains the evening of the election.
However, we will be pre-printing ballots on Sunday evening with the
nominations received up to that point. There will be blank spaces
provided on the ballot for writing in late nominations.

g.