[Ksummit-discuss] Linux Foundation Technical Advisory Board Elections and Nomination process

Kristen Accardi kaccardi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 03:00:20 UTC 2015

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/programs/advisory-councils/tab

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/technical-advisory-board-tab/minutes-july-2015-tab-meeting

> Is it "Only one vote per candidate per voter will be counted"?

Sorry this was a bit confusing.  Basically, it means you can vote for as
many candidates as you like, but if you can't vote multiple times for the
same candidate on your ballot.