[Ksummit-discuss] Kernel Summit 2015: Call for Proposals

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mchehab at osg.samsung.com
Wed Sep 2 17:42:25 UTC 2015

Hi Ted,

Em Sat, 4 Jul 2015 01:18:19 -0400
Theodore Ts'o <tytso at mit.edu> escreveu:

> The annual Kernel Summit for 2015 will be held October 26th through
> the 28th in Seoul, South Korea, overlapping with the Korea Linux Forum,
> which will be on October 26th.
>
> The format of the Kernel Summit will be:
>
> * Monday: Workshops and break out sessions (overlap with Korea Linux Forum)
> * Tuesday: Dual-track technical sessions
> * Wednesday: Invite-only core attendees' plenary sessions

The agenda at LF site is saying otherwise, with regards to Tue/Wed:
	http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linux-kernel-summit/program/summit-agenda

Btw, I added two Google docs to track the Media Workshop at KS:

a) the interested parties:
	https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YecCAUo0L1R_i3jPg3S-A5iqX7BYAd2c_VfJctQmr88/edit?usp=sharing

b) the proposed agenda:
	https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F67VcdhkDlVfRpx-GPhe61adZh81Q26q--_OhCI5vUg/edit?usp=sharing

As this was announced only yesterday, the documents are still
almost just templates.

Regards,
Mauro