[Ksummit-discuss] 2016 Kernel Summit Planning Kickoff

Christian Borntraeger borntraeger at de.ibm.com
Fri Jul 8 19:16:18 UTC 2016

On 07/08/2016 06:41 PM, Theodore Ts'o wrote:
> 		    Kernel Summit Planning Kickoff
> 		     Call for Topics / Attendees
>

> The 16th annual Kernel Summit will be held October 31st through
> November the 2nd, 2016, in Santa Fe, New Mexico, overlapping with the
> Linux Plumbers Conference (LPC).
>
> The format of the Kernel Summit will be:
>
> * Monday: Invite-only core attendees' plenary sessions
> * Tuesday: Workshops and breakout sessions (co-organized with LPC)
> * Wednesday/Thursday: Technical Sessions

Last year we had the invite-only session on the 3rd day and what I heard
from some people that was considered better. People had a chance to
already solve several things upfront and the invite-only day had less
issues to discuss. Not sure if this can be changed and if the majority
of people agree with that conclusion.

Christian