[Ksummit-discuss] [CORE TOPIC] Regression tracking

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Tue Jul 26 14:31:28 UTC 2016

As this topic doesn't seem posted yet, let me pitch.

Until recently, we've had no regression tracking since Rafael stepped
down from the maintenance of regression list.  Now fortunately,
Thorsten started gathering and posting the regression reports on ML
again, and this helps already a lot.

Though, it immediately raised me a few things to be discussed:

- How can we keep it rolling stably at this time?
- How can each developer / maintainer help or be involved better?
- Can we provide better services than only a plain text list on ML?

Also, since the regression on stable trees was a hot topic:

- Should the regression tracking cover the stable trees?  How well
  does it scale?

thanks,

Takashi