[Ksummit-discuss] self nomination

Jan Kara jack at suse.cz
Thu Jul 28 07:18:40 UTC 2016

Hi!

On Wed 27-07-16 16:20:54, Davidlohr Bueso wrote:
> In addition, I'm wondering if there's any interest in a performance
> session (getting to know some of the bottlenecks that are currently
> making folks cry), like Chris Mason has been doing in past kernel
> summits for fb specific workloads.

I'd be interested in that session. But we need to find enough content. We
can certainly talk about our experiences with updating kernel for SLE12 SP2
(to 4.4) but I don't think it would fill the whole session. So it would
be good if other "vendors" shared their experiences as well.

								Honza
--
Jan Kara <jack at suse.com>
SUSE Labs, CR