[Ksummit-discuss] [TECH TOPIC] Bus IPC

Jiri Kosina jikos at kernel.org
Thu Jul 28 23:42:16 UTC 2016

On Fri, 29 Jul 2016, David Herrmann wrote:

[ .. snip .. ]
> Everyone interested in IPC is invited to the discussion. In particular,
> we would welcome everyone who participated in the Binder and kdbus
> discussions, is involed in shmem+memcg (or other bus1-related
> subsystems), possibly including:
>
>  o Andy Lutomirski
>  o Greg Kroah-Hartman
>  o Steven Rostedt
>  o Eric W. Biederman
>  o Jiri Kosina

I'd definitely be very interested in participating in such a discussion,
should it happen at KS or whereever else.

Please put me to the "I still don't fully understand why teaching AF_UNIX
about multicast shouldn't do the job" discussion group :)

Thanks David,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs