[Ksummit-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] git-series: track changes to a patch series over time

Fri Jul 29 14:55:44 UTC 2016

On Fri, 2016-07-29 at 00:50 -0700, Josh Triplett wrote:
> I'd welcome any feedback, whether on the interface and workflow, the
> internals and collaboration, ideas on presenting diffs of patch
> series, or anything else.

I've got an offer for you:  The Plumbers PC has been kicking around the
idea of a git MC at Plumbers.  We got as far ask asking Junio Hamano,
who said he'd commit to coming, but didn't want to run the MC.  Would
you be interested in running it?  Since it's a barely formed idea at
the moment, it would still have to go through the usual Plumbers
process of proposing it on

http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2016:topics

And then getting formal plumbers PC acceptance (Paul McKenney shepherds
this).  You can put me down as a committed attendee because, like a lot
of people, I have quite a bit of scripting around my git infrastructure
which, I suspect, could be shared.

James