[Ksummit-discuss] [TECH TOPIC] Netlink engine issues, and ways to fix those

Theodore Ts'o tytso at mit.edu
Tue Nov 1 16:39:14 UTC 2016

On Tue, Nov 01, 2016 at 08:58:55AM -0600, James Bottomley wrote:
> The Kernel Summit plenary track is also accepting submissions here:
>
> https://linuxplumbersconf.org/2016/ocw/events/KS2016/proposals
>
> The KS track has the Coronado room from Tuesday-Friday (ending around
> 14:00 on Friday), so you can work out your best time to schedule this.
>  Ted (as KS chair) makes the final decision, so it's a good idea as
> well as submitting the proposal to send email here so Ted can gauge how
> much interest there is for the proposal.

More than good idea; *please* send a proposal to this list, along with
your preferences of when the session should scheduled, so the critical
participants for your sessions don't have conflicts with the other LPC
events.

If you make the presentation using the web link above, it means you'll
be able to edit the description after we approve it, and it will be
reflected on the schedule.  Otherwise I will make the submission on
your behalf, which might be more convenient for you, but the tradeoff
is that you won't be able to edit abstract afterwards.

							- Ted