[Ksummit-discuss] Linux Foundation Technical Advisory Board Elections and Nomination process

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Tue Nov 1 23:18:59 UTC 2016

On 10/14/16 14:33, Chris Mason wrote:

> The deadline for receiving nominations is up until the beginning of
> the event where the election is held.  Any statements for the online
> document need to be sent by Friday Oct 28th.  Please remember if
> you're not going to be present that things go wrong with both networks
> and mailing lists, so get your nomination in early).

Note: nominations received after midnight tonight MDT (a.k.a. 06:00 UTC)
may not appear on the preprinted ballots, depending on when we need to
have them ready to print.

We will be using preprinted ballots which will be counted both by
machine and cross-checked by hand.  If this works out we may trust the
automatic system (an open-source package called SDAPS) in the futureand
only do manual counts on demand,

Note to self: that includes me.  :)

	-hpa