[Ksummit-discuss] Including images on Sphinx documents

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Nov 17 16:04:37 UTC 2016

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 8:02 AM, Linus Torvalds

> No. That is how I *noticed* the issue. Those stupid pdf binary files
> have been around forever, I just didn't notice until the Fedora people
> started complaining about the patches.

Side note: my release patches these days enable both "--binary" and
"-M", so they require "git apply" now. So we handle the binaries fine
in patches now, but as mentioned, that was just what made me notice,
it wasn't a fix for the deeper ("source") problem.

                   Linus