[Ksummit-discuss] security-related TODO items?

Kees Cook keescook at chromium.org
Fri Jan 20 22:38:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

I've already got various Kernel Self-Protection Project TODO items
collected[1] (of varying size and complexity), but recently Google's
Patch Reward Program[2] is trying to expand by helping create a bounty
program for security-related TODOs. KSPP is just one corner of
interest in the kernel, and I'd love to know if any other maintainers
have TODO items that they'd like to see get done (and Google would
potentially provide bounty money for).

Let me know your security wish-lists, and I'll collect them all into a
single place. And if there is a better place than ksummit-discuss to
reach maintainers, I'm all ears. LKML tends to mostly just serve as a
public archive. :)

Thanks!

-Kees

[1] http://kernsec.org/wiki/index.php/Kernel_Self_Protection_Project#Specific_TODO_Items