[Ksummit-discuss] Next steps and plans for the 2017 Maintainer and Kernel Summits

Daniel Vetter daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch
Tue Jun 27 13:23:01 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 3:29 PM, Theodore Ts'o <tytso at mit.edu> wrote:
> Daniel Vetter

So I've completely screwed up travel planning (well properly checking
my calendar back when we discuss this a while back) and I can't attend
ks :-/

We discussed this among drm maintainers and we'd like to volunteer
Sean Paul as drm rep. He's done drm-misc maintainer (so knows drm core
stuff, and drm-misc is run with the committer model too), and he could
also bring in the drm consumer pov being on google's cros team. Jani
would be another option, but he's busy building a house then, Alex
would be another (he's been around as maintainer forever, at least
longer than me), but Dave thinks Sean would be better fit for
representing drm overall at ks.

Cheers, Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter