[Ksummit-discuss] [TECH TOPIC] Pulling away from the tracing ABI quicksands

Josef Bacik jbacik at fb.com
Fri Jun 30 18:24:12 UTC 2017

On 6/29/17, 11:02 PM, "Steven Rostedt" <rostedt at goodmis.org> wrote:

On Thu, 29 Jun 2017 19:58:54 -0700
Alexei Starovoitov <alexei.starovoitov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also I'm not planning to fly to Prague just for tracing discussion.
> There is netdev2.2 right after in Seoul.
> And tracing microconf at plumbers in September which is imo better
> suited to discuss tracing related topics.

Which reminds me. The LPC Tracing Microconf WIKI has been stale, and not
moving at all. If it is to be accepted, it needs some talk proposals,
and fast!

Yup I’ll start bugging people to submit talk proposals, starting with you!  I’ll put up my proposal in the next day or two, I think Brendan has something he’s going to talk about.  Thanks,

Josef