[Ksummit-discuss] Devicetree at Linux Plumbers Conference 2017

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Tue Oct 3 22:50:45 UTC 2017

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Grant Likely
<grant.likely at secretlab.ca> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Grant Likely <grant.likely at secretlab.ca> wrote:
>> I owe all of you an update. Unfortunately I don't have any new
>> information yet. I've still got a proposal in to hold a devicetree
>> workshop at Kernel Summit, and if it does get accepted, then /most
>> likely/ it will happen on Thursday afternoon. Don't make any travel
>> plans based on that.
>>
>> As soon as I hear something either way I'll reply to this thread with
>> the new information.
>
> Confirmed! The Devicetree Workshop will be Thursday 26 October in the
> afternoon. Anyone registered for OSS will be able to attend. I don't
> know yet if there are any other consessions for registration. I'm
> finding out now and will update as soon as I know.

Some more information. I've actually got the workshop room booked for
the full day on Thursday, 26th October. I'm planning to use the
morning as a hacking sprint for anyone who is available, and the
afternoon for discussion topics. I'll pull together a schedule this
week and post an update. As always, feel free to add topics to the
wiki page[1]

However, the timing is flexible. I can move some topics to the morning
if there are people who aren't going to be around in the afternoon.

[1] http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2017:device_tree

Cheers,
g.