[Ksummit-discuss] Maintainer's Summit Agenda Planning

Theodore Ts'o tytso at mit.edu
Thu Oct 5 19:20:02 UTC 2017

This is a rough draft of a proposed agenda for the Maintainer's
Summit.

I've fliled in most of the slots with those topics that seemed to make
the most amount of sense as topics for us to talk about, with some
room intentionally blank sponts.

Please comment about topics you think we should include in the agenda;
or if you think there are topics that should not be included, please
also let us know.

Thanks!!

					- Ted

Maintainers Summit  -- Thursday

 8:00 am Breakfast
 9:00 am Agenda Bashing
 9:30 am Improve regression tracking
10:00 am Bash the kernel maintainers
10:30 am Android Kernel Issues (drivers, long-term stable)
11:00 am What is Linus Happy/Unhappy about?
11:30 am
12:00 am
12:30 pm Lunch

Appendix: Other topics that were brought up

Documentation
Bug reporting feedback loop
Driver and/or module versions
Developing across multiple areas of the kernel
ABI feature gates
tracepoints without user space interfaces (EBPF)

Appendix: Maintainer's Summit Attendees
---------------------------------------

(Does not include the sponsored attendees; I don't have most of those
names yet.)

Andrew Morton
Arnd Bergmann
Ben Hutchings