[Ksummit-discuss] Draft Agenda v2 for Kernel Summit

Theodore Ts'o tytso at mit.edu
Sat Oct 21 10:53:02 UTC 2017

The following is the v2 draft of the agenda for the Kernel Summit.

We will also have a track to allow for sessions that to be scheduled
"unconference style".

Please take a look and if you have any requests to reschedule any
sessions, please let me know.

					- Ted

Tuesday
========

 9:00 Keynotes
10:25 Coffee Break
10:55 Pulling away from the tracing ABI quicksand (Mattieu Desnoyers, Steve Rostedt)
11:45 Printk redesign (Petr Mladek & Steve Rostedt)
12:25 Lunch
14:05 Kernel Documentation (Mauro Carvalho)
14:55 Power Management (Rafael J. Wysocki)
15:35 Coffee Break
16:05 Restartable Sequences (Mathieu Desnoyers)
16:55 TBD

Onsite Attendee reception 5:35pm

Wednesday
=========

 9:00 Keynotes
10:15 Conversation with Linus
10:35 Coffee break
11:05 Improve regression tracking (Thorsten Leemuis)
11:55 Kselftest use-cases (Shuah Khan)
12:35 lunch
14:15 Kernel Security (James Morris)
15:05 Kernel developer security hygiene (Konstantin Ryabitsev)
15:45 Coffee break
16:15 TBD
17:05 TAB Elections

All-Attendee reception 6pm

Tech topics that were discussed, but it's not clear whether we have
focus / someone to organize:

* Mobile phones
* Improving Kconfig
* Any of the more technical topics that were proposed for
     maintainer summit, or if people want to do some pre-discussion
     beforehand