[Ksummit-discuss] Draft Agenda v2 for Kernel Summit

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Mon Oct 23 11:27:27 UTC 2017

----- On Oct 23, 2017, at 12:10 PM, Theodore Tso tytso at mit.edu wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 01:41:43PM -0600, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
>> > 14:05 Kernel Documentation (Mauro Carvalho)
>>
>> I'm supposed to be moderating a kernel panel over at OSS at 2:55, so I
>> would likely have to leave this session before the end.  Perhaps
>> not a problem as long as nobody sticks me with work after I go...:)
>
> Thanks, I had forgotten about the kernel panel at OSS.
>
> I'll move the Kernel Documentation slot to the 16:55 Tuesday TBA slot.

Hi Ted,

Would it be possible to move the "Restartable Sequences" topic
to the 16:55 slot (e.g. exchange kernel documentation with rseq) ?
PeterZ just told me that the x86 folks are getting together on
Tuesday afternoon (they have their room until 17:00).

Perhaps hpa knows more about their schedule. Many of the people
who have interest in rseq will be at the x86 get together, and it
would be good if we can solve that schedule conflict.

Thanks,

Mathieu

>     	      	     		   	   - Ted

Mathieu Desnoyers