[Ksummit-discuss] Kernel Summit / Maintainer's Summit Agenda

Theodore Ts'o tytso at mit.edu
Mon Oct 23 14:48:34 UTC 2017

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 08:17:58AM -0600, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:10:06 -0400
> Theodore Ts'o <tytso at mit.edu> wrote:
>
> > > Almost...that's actually at 14:55...
> >
> > I'm confused then why you had a problem with the documentation session
> > at 14:05?  Was it because you needed to leave early to be wired up for
> > the panel?
>
> Exactly that...that's why I said I'd have to leave early...:)

Ah!  Cool.  Apologies for my misunderstanding the issue.

So we currently have:

14:55 Power Management (Rafael J. Wysocki)

conflicting with the Kernel Panel (Panel members: Vlastimil Babka,
Arnd Bergmann, Thomas Gleixner Narcisa Vasile).

Rafael, would you like the Power Management session moved one slot
earlier to 14:05, and leave 14:55 to be a TBA slot?

	   	      	    	     	- Ted