[Ksummit-discuss] Maintainer's Summit Agenda Planning

Kees Cook keescook at chromium.org
Tue Oct 24 23:03:03 UTC 2017

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 8:27 AM, James Bottomley
<James.Bottomley at hansenpartnership.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2017-10-05 at 15:20 -0400, Theodore Ts'o wrote:
>> Appendix: Other topics that were brought up
>> [...]
>> Developing across multiple areas of the kernel
>
> I've got a couple of extra possibilities
> [...]
> 2) Trivial patches (again).

Given that the "trivial patches" topic's discussion ended up boiling
down to a discussion about developing across multiple areas of the
kernel, maybe we should make space for a "tree-wide changes"
discussion? Even after the earlier thread about it, I tripped all over
this in the last couple months while doing timer conversions, so I
would at least have some more strong opinions on the subject. ;)

-Kees

--
Kees Cook
Pixel Security