[Ksummit-discuss] [MAINTAINERS SUMMIT] Bash the kernel maintainers

Laurent Pinchart laurent.pinchart at ideasonboard.com
Tue Sep 12 08:00:19 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have proposed a BoF session for ELCE 2017 titled "Bash the kernel
maintainers" which has been accepted.

The purpose of the session is to gather pain points, suggestions and any other
kind of feedback regarding the kernel maintenance process from developers who
do not attend the Kernel Summit and/or who usually stay silent due to the
false idea that the voice of occasional developers doesn't matter.

The session is scheduled for Monday October the 23rd (https://
osseu17.sched.com/event/ByYK/bash-the-kernel-maintainers-laurent-pinchart-
ideas-on-board). My plan is to submit an article with LWN.net with the
gathered feedback. If there is sufficient interest I can also provide a brief
readout during the maintainers summit.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart