[Ksummit-discuss] [TECH-TOPIC] Multiple time domains

Thomas Gleixner tglx at linutronix.de
Thu Nov 1 13:21:26 UTC 2018

Sorry for the late proposal, but this popped up recently.

The recent discussion of the proposed time name spaces resulted in a larger
range of questions how to handle that correctly. Aside of that we have
other requests of supporting multiple time domains for various reasons,
e.g. TSN folks in automotive and automation using grand clock masters with
a completely screwed time base.

As most of the relevant developers seem to be at LPC, I propose a technical
session dedicated to discuss the handling of multiple time domains.

Thanks,

	tglx