[Ksummit-discuss] [MAINTAINER TOPIC] Succession Planning: Is It time to Throw Linus Under a Bus?

Thu Sep 6 19:44:33 UTC 2018

Since our fearless leader apparently can't even remember the dates of
the only conference he goes to, perhaps now might be a good time to
talk about how we'd run an orderly succession process (purely
theoretically, of course ...)

I think a vote amongst the Maintainer Summit attendees might be the way
to elect a new leader, but others probably have different ideas.

James