[Ksummit-discuss] [MAINTAINER SUMMIT] community management/subsystem governance

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Tue Sep 18 18:58:45 UTC 2018

That would be great!

This could help solve a lot of e-mail issues that contributors have, but also
I'm very interested in step 5 - the testing aspect.  I would like to be involved in
discussions of the design of that step, so we could plug lots of different tests
in, at the request of various sub-system maintainers.  I maintain the Fuego
test system, so I'd be interested in making available our test suites for that
step.

Please let me know if there's some opportunity to follow up with you on this
( ie, a list where this might be discussed in more detail, or an event where we
could talk face-to-face).

Thanks,
 -- Tim