[Ksummit-discuss] [TECH-TOPIC] Review - Code of Conduct: Let's revamp it.

Jonathan Corbet corbet at lwn.net
Tue Sep 25 13:38:48 UTC 2018

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 13:56:04 +0300
Jani Nikula <jani.nikula at intel.com> wrote:

> Is the implication that further discussion on this is futile?
>
> Fire-and-forget is not exactly the best approach for rolling out a code
> of conduct.

I doubt anybody is going to forget! :)

This is only my opinion, but I don't believe that the current CoC is set
in stone and immune to further changes.  It is something to start with.
I expect we will end up evolving it, like we evolve our other code.  We
will need to figure out how to do that, though; that discussion has not
yet even begun.

jon