[Ksummit-discuss] [TECH-TOPIC] Review - Code of Conduct: Let's revamp it.

Laura Abbott labbott at redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 08:04:30 UTC 2018

On 09/25/2018 09:51 AM, Tim.Bird at sony.com wrote:

> [...]

Fedora is going through a similar process to revamp its code of conduct.
It's not fully released yet but from talking to some people involved,
they started from the contributor covenant and made some changes and
amendments. Some of the amendments were to clarify the purpose of the
code of conduct. Given Fedora also has a heavily e-mail based workflow,
I think this is a good indication it should be possible to make
modifications to meet our needs.

Thanks,
Laura