[Ksummit-discuss] [TECH-TOPIC] Review - Code of Conduct: Let's revamp it.

Theodore Y. Ts'o tytso at mit.edu
Wed Sep 26 14:47:03 UTC 2018

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 01:04:30AM -0700, Laura Abbott wrote:

> Fedora is going through a similar process to revamp its code of conduct.
> It's not fully released yet but from talking to some people involved,
> they started from the contributor covenant and made some changes and
> amendments. Some of the amendments were to clarify the purpose of the
> code of conduct. Given Fedora also has a heavily e-mail based workflow,
> I think this is a good indication it should be possible to make
> modifications to meet our needs.

Is there someone from the Fedora community who is working on this who
might be willing to share some private comments, suggestions,
reflections, etc. with the TAB?  I imagine Fedora is working on this
on their own schedule, and it might not be done before the
Maintainer's Summit, but if there is any wisdom, potential pitfalls,
concerns, etc., that they might be willing share, I'm sure it would be
most helpful.

(Speakinig only for myself.)

Thanks,

						- Ted