[Lf_carrier] FW: Linux Foundation and MVA

Seiler, Glenn glenn.seiler at windriver.com
Thu Jan 3 10:40:01 PST 2008

Hi all;
 I got this note from Rob at the Mountain View Alliance.
You may remember last year at this time we (the CGL WG) 'joined' MVA,
primarily to be represented at the CEC in San Diego and also to
participate in the launch of CGL 4.0.

They are asking about CGL/LF participation for 2008, and again for CEC
participation.
There is no hard $$ costs associated with this, but participation,
logo-use, etc is expected.

I'm on the fence. Peter B. and I represented last year; the booth
exposure what weak to say the least, but we did have a couple of good
panel and speaking engagements that helped represent CGL/LF.

I'll enquire as to what the opportunities are, and expectations for this
year.

regards,
-glenn