[Lf_carrier] Next CGL Conf Call

Peter R. Badovinatz tabmowzo at us.ibm.com
Fri Jan 11 17:03:43 PST 2008

Dan Cauchy wrote:
> Happy New Year everyone.
>
> Now that we are all back from the holidays, I propose we have a call on
> Tuesday next week. Please RSVP and let me know if this time will work.
>
> Date: Tuesday Jan 15^th
>
> Time: 2pm PST

Unfortunately I'll be in the SAF Leadership meeting that day/time.  I
could do Thursday or Friday at that time, but Mon-Wed I'll either be at
the SAF meeting or flying there and back.

> Bridge:
> Dial-in: +1-877-326-2337
> International: +1-303-928-3232
> Conference ID: 4925429#
>
> Agenda:
>
> -          review cgl-scope process
> -          review gaps progress, wiki, etc.
> -          discussion: do we need a CGL face-to-face to complete documents?

We have the LF VAC meeting planned for Apr. 8-10.  It has time built-in
for CGL meetings.  Is that sufficient or do folks want sooner?