[Lf_carrier] Minutes of Conf Call - Jan 15, 2008

Peter R. Badovinatz tabmowzo at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 21 16:54:47 PST 2008

Troy Heber wrote:
> On 01/16/08 16:04, Dan Cauchy wrote:
>> -          CGL face-to-face, team feels we need to have a face-to-face
>> to make progress on the split/gaps, proposal is for MontaVista to host
>> the meeting in Santa Clara on Feb 5-6

I don't yet have travel approval for these (working on that), but these
are the only dates between now and the LF face to face (Apr. 8-10) that
I could meet!  Yes, I'm that overcommitted ;)

> We should probably confirm and finalize these dates soon, since it's
> only a couple of weeks away. So, I'll start the 5th and 6th works for
> me, I can confirm my attendance.
>
> Troy

Peter
--
Peter R. Badovinatz aka 'Wombat'
STG Telecommunications, Linux & Standards
preferred: tabmowzo at us.ibm.com / alternate: wombat at us.ibm.com
These are my opinions and absolutely not official opinions of IBM, Corp.