[Lf_desktop] LF Desktop Workgroup conference call schedule for the remainder of 2007

John Walicki walicki at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 2 14:28:14 PDT 2007

I have scheduled the LF Desktop Linux conference calls for the remainder
of 2007.
You are welcome to join us every other Wednesday at 1PM (Eastern).

Number: 1-877-346-9707
Passcode: 30118
Wednesday, November 07th, 2007 13:00 EST
Wednesday, November 21st, 2007 13:00 EST
Wednesday, December 05th, 2007 13:00 EST

To avoid confusion across the upcoming Daylight Savings Time change and
timezones:

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2007&month=11&day=07&hour=18&min=0&sec=0
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2007&month=11&day=21&hour=18&min=0&sec=0
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2007&month=12&day=05&hour=18&min=0&sec=0

I will post agendas prior to the meetings.  Looking forward to the
discussion.
-- John Walicki