[Lightning-dev] ThunderNetwork - A Java LightningNetwork Implementation Working Today

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Fri Aug 14 01:26:44 UTC 2015

Joseph Poon <joseph at lightning.network> writes:
> I think a bitcoinj implementation of
> Lightning is sorely needed, for sure, and greatly appreciate any
> implementation, as it's a huge positive step for the bitcoin
> ecosystem!

Me too!

Sorry I've been a bit non-responsive: I really want to make sure I'm
happy with the basic inter-node protocol so we can start sharing it
(yay, a bakeoff!).

I love doing protocol design with fellow implementers: it tends to cut
through the crap and get a good result.  And protocols are hard...

Cheers!
Rusty.