[Lightning-dev] Routing and explicit trust

Adam Back adam at cypherspace.org
Tue Jun 23 11:27:37 UTC 2015

Actually you are right, this is the new list lightning-dev hosted by
linuxfoundation.org.  (Well technically the new new list, but who's
counting:)

The interesting thing (back to your question) is as Rusty said the hub
cannot actually steal your money at all, only delay it, so it's mostly
trustless.  Other than some sort of time-preference cost, where
different people maybe more or less impacted by time-pressure
depending on access to other funds.

Adam