[Lightning-dev] Negotiating & Committing Signatures

Derek Atkins datkins at securerf.com
Fri Oct 9 17:55:13 UTC 2015

Hi Rusty,

I was considering creating a prototype of using AEDSA here, just to see
how well it might fit in and see if I can gauge the performance.  Do you
think that would be a reasonable project?  I was hoping to possibly get
this done and make measurements in time to present at the next Scaling
Bitcoin workshop.

If you agree this is a reasonable experiment, is it something I would
only need to change within lightning or would I also need to update
bitcoind/alphad?

Thanks,

-derek

--
Derek Atkins
Chief Technology Officer

Office: 203.227.3151  x1343
Direct: 617.623.3745
Mobile: 617.290.5355
Email: DAtkins at SecureRF.com

This email message may contain confidential, proprietary and / or
legally privileged information and intended only for the use of the
intended recipient(s) and others specifically authorized. Any
disclosure, dissemination, copying, distribution or use of the
information contained in this email message, including any attachments,
to or by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited.  If you received this in error, please immediately advise
the sender by reply email or at the telephone number above, and then
delete, shred, or otherwise dispose of this message.