[Lightning-dev] Some more lightning-related git repos

Pierre pm+lists at acinq.fr
Fri Jan 22 09:35:26 UTC 2016

Hi guys,

Another lightning repo! https://github.com/ACINQ/eclair

This is a scala implementation of "deployable lightning". The idea is to
have an actor per lightning channel, and keep everything non-blocking.

It should be fully compatible with rusty&aj's implementation (that is, when
we add networking ;-)). In particular it uses the same protobuf messages,
and a similar state machine. There is also some prototyping on the
soon-to-be replaced onion routing.

I'm looking forward to an agreement on the wire protocol !

Cheers,

Pierre