[Lightning-dev] BOLT #2: wire protocol: YA acknowledgement change.

Pierre pm+lists at acinq.fr
Wed May 18 17:46:44 UTC 2016

I like it! Let's hope it will suit everyone and we can converge on
something soon.

FWIW I was able to independently implement a toy version of the
protocol and pass your scripted tests [*] so I guess there are no
obvious issues (duh). Maybe it could be the first step towards a LN
nonreg test set?

Just one thing about the "nocommitwait", I wonder why you make it
optional in your test: why would you forbid the sending of two
successive commits, given that the more permissive approach is
perfectly well defined?

Cheers,
Pierre

PS: what does YA mean?