[Lightning-dev] Lightning C prototype v0.3: "Nakamoto's Genesis Coins"
rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Thu May 26 06:55:27 UTC 2016
Thanks to Braydon Fuller, who as a new contributor got to name
This release is mainly under-the-covers changes. It's still
just two nodes talking to each other, but the protocol is fully
* Segregated witness is used for transactions, and is required.
* The wire protocol is now fully async, as per latest BOLT#2
* All the onchain cases (stealing, unilateral close, mutual close)
handled as per the onchain draft
* Many internal improvements and cleanups.
There is still very little testing and many known bugs: 100
FIXMEs at current count!
Plans for the next release:
- Simple routing and announcing
- Persistent storage
For a guide to the source, see:
More information about the Lightning-dev