[Lightning-dev] Lightning Developers Biweekly Meeting Announce

Rusty Russell rusty at blockstream.com
Wed Jul 12 23:27:04 UTC 2017

Hi all!

	Every two weeks we've been running an informal Google Hangout
for implementers of the Lightning spec; as the spec is starting to
freeze, we've decided to formalize it a bit which means opening access
to a wider audience.

        The call is at 20:00 UTC every two weeks on Monday: next call is
on the 24th July.  We'll be using #lightning-dev on freenode's IRC
servers to communicate as well: if you're working on the Lightning
protocol and want to attend, please send me a ping and I'll add you to
the invite.

	I'll produce an agenda (basically a list of outstanding PRs on
github) and minutes each week: I'll post the latter to the ML here.
The last one can be found:

	https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EbMxe_QZhpHo67eeiYHbJ-BvNKU1WhFd5WhJFeD9-DI/edit?usp=sharing

	The routine with the spec itself is that from now on all
non-spelling/typo changes will require a vote with no objections from
call participants, or any devs unable to make it can veto or defer by
emailing me in writing before the meeting.

Cheers!
Rusty.