[Lightning-dev] [MINUTES] Dev Meeting 2017-11-13

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Wed Nov 15 06:31:19 UTC 2017

Hi!

        Sorry I've been slack posting previous minutes, but the good
news is we've put them all in one place:

        https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oU4wxzGsYd0T084rTXJbedb7Gvdtj4ax638nMkYUmco/edit#heading=h.8iu8f3dcmgj2

Highlights from 2017-11-13:
        - Integration tests looking good.
        - But we broke freeze by unanimous agreement, to include ACINQ's
          brilliant htlckey separation proposal.
        - Integration tests will add reconnect tests.
        - c-lightning needs to handle update_fee for bitcoin fee updates (WIP)

Old highlights from 2017-10-30:
        - lnd has Tor addressing support!
        - Our first optional feature was voted into spec (option-data-loss-protect)

Old highlights from 2017-10-16:
        - Turns out there's a thinko in CTLV calculation across routes.
          Long collaboration, simple spec changes to fix.

Cheers,
Rusty.