[Lightning-dev] [META] Organization of 1.1 Spec Effort

Matt Corallo lf-lists at mattcorallo.com
Mon Dec 10 22:27:30 UTC 2018

Any update on this? It seems like the people who bothered to respond
were pretty in favor of not using calls (and, at least based on the
latest call doc, which is the only one I've seen, they seem to be only
somewhat sparsely attended).

When are the regular calls right now, anyway? Probably should just hold
an IRC meeting at the same time on #lightning-dev.

Matt