[Lightning-dev] Spec Meeting: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 19:00:00 UTC (~1hr)
rusty at blockstream.com
Tue Dec 11 01:11:38 UTC 2018
As agreed at last spec meeting, the next will be held on IRC:
freenode, #lightning-dev. Since that would be Christmas Eve, I
deferred it to January. All are welcome!
The rough ground rules are as follows:
1. I post the agenda to the index about 12 hours prior:
2. People can add to the agenda; make suggestions or ask for edit access.
3. All spec changes have to pass without objection at this meeting to be
4. There is an exception for spelling & wording fixes, which only
require two positive reviews from contributors.
5. We generally walk through each pending PR and issue, note which ones
are acked, and someone applies the approved ones post-meeting.
6. We also share concerns, upcoming events, implementation headaches on
While most of the work occurs on the mailing list and github, this
meeting has given us a chance to nag each other, discuss directly, and
contributes greatly to the bonhomie of Lightning.
Look forward to seeing you there!
 Early Christmas morning for me and I doubt my kids will sleep in somehow...
 Here's a timezone converter:
And here's a Google Calendar link:
More information about the Lightning-dev