[Lightning-dev] AMP: Atomic Multi-Path Payments over Lightning

Johan Torås Halseth johanth at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 18:05:40 UTC 2018

Yeah, that is true, it would only give you the atomicity, not the decorrelation. I don’t see how you could get all the same properties using only one hash though. I guess the sender has no incentive to claim any of the payments before all of them have arrived, but you get no guarantee that partial payments cannot be made. Seems hard to do without introducing new primitives.
- Johan