[Lightning-dev] Replaceable Funding Transactions

Pierre pm+lists at acinq.fr
Tue Jan 2 14:32:04 UTC 2018

Hi ZmnSCPxj,

I don't see why this wouldn't work as long as implementations on both
ends supports channels multiplexing, like lnd or eclair do (didn't
test it though).

But being the accepting node, I wouldn't like receiving too many
channel requests that never confirm. Also, most of the time I don't
think the opening of a channel should be considered a time-sensitive
operation (in general, but there are exceptions to this of course).

Cheers,

Pierre