[Lightning-dev] SegWit and LN

Praveen Baratam praveen.baratam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 15:35:40 UTC 2018

Which is the most mature Lightning implementation right now? I want to
setup a lightning node and start experimenting with it.

Also did anybody create a protocol diagram of how lightning works? (similar
to the one below about SSL)

[image: Inline image 1]

I have seen higher level diagrams but as evident from my previous mails,
they only touch the basic concepts and not the exact flow of events leaving
many doubts.  It would be really helpful to make such a detailed
flowchart/diagram if one does not exist already.

Also, what are the current limitations/known-gaps in lightening network
protocol? When can its guarantees fail?
ᐧ