[Lightning-dev] proposal for Lightning Network improvement proposals

René Pickhardt r.pickhardt at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 22 19:56:53 UTC 2018

Sorry did not realized that BOLTs are the equivalent - and aparently many
people I spoke to also didn't realize that.

I thought BOLT is the protocol specification and the bolts are just the
sections. And the BOLT should be updated to a new version.

Also I suggested that this should take place for example within the
lightning rfc repo. So my suggestion was not about creating another place
but more about making the process more transparent or kind of filling the
gap that I felt was there.

I am sorry for spaming mailboxes with my suggestion just because I didn't
understand the current process.