[Lightning-dev] proposal for Lightning Network improvement proposals

Olaoluwa Osuntokun laolu32 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 20:32:02 UTC 2018

No need to apologize! Perhaps this confusion shows that the current process
surrounding creating/modifying/drafting BOLT documents does indeed need to
be better documented. We've more or less been rolling along with a pretty
minimal process among the various implementations which I'd say has worked
pretty well so far. However as more contributors get involved we may need
to add a bit more structure to ensure things are transparent for newcomers.