[Lightning-dev] SPSP: Simple Protocol for Spontaneous Payments

Olaoluwa Osuntokun laolu32 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 20:30:44 UTC 2018

Yep, check out this issue for an outline for an implementation within lnd:
https://github.com/lightningnetwork/lnd/issues/132

This is also documented in the "brain storm" wiki on the RFC repo:
https://github.com/lightningnetwork/lightning-rfc/wiki/Brainstorming#passing-a-transfer-secret-in-the-onion

-- Laolu